- A 7 day Zen Retreat based in the practice of Zen Koans combined with few other intensive techniques.
- It is a powerful process of awakening and centering in ones own truth. It is an incredible opportunity to experience one of the most powerful methods to discover Who we really are!
- It allows us to confront and understand that which holds us back from being who we really are, being simple and in peace with our lives, with what is.
- Satori is radical inquiry. It is going under the skin and in the heart and in the belly to see and feel what is in the way of being myself. Who am I?What is my true nature? How do I lose myself or feel that there isn’t all of me here, now? What is this restlessness that pushes me to do and do and do? What is this longing for being more real, truer, complete? What am I doing here?
- Self-inquiry means to open and unsettle the mechanism that destroys the present by repeating the past. Self-inquiry means being so present in the here/now that I can have a direct experience of myself and reality, fresh and alive, free of the filters of conditioning.
- It is a process done in silence and isolation from the outside world, in the beautiful nature and meditative field, allowing us to put aside our daily worries and be completely available to ourselves.
” WHAT MAKES MY APPROACH UNIQUE: I treat every participant as a whole, holistically focusing on all areas: the physical, energetic, emotional, mental, genetic and karmic layers; digging to the root of the problem – the reasons for it; the traumas; blockages; illnesses; examining the unconscious, conscious and super-conscious layers of the human psyche.
My approach respects typology and uniqueness of each individual. You will feel a deep change, new insights and new vibration after the first session but to receive the greatest benefit, this holistic approach requires 1 week build-up Training Module .
Module sessions create strong and effective foundation, designed to quickly uncover the main problem areas, deeply heal traumas, and overcome blockages and creating a loving vibe inside and all around you. From there, you can make great breakthroughs to higher awareness needed to activate and realize one’s full potential. Your body, mind and awareness will evolve by this approach well integrated and balanced.
This work restructures at a cellular level, supporting the opening of your spine and ultimately transforms you into being increasingly present and conscious in your life. You open up to acceptance of yourself and others, celebrating life in it’s fullest.”
Recomandation to also read: http://bodhisarango.com/interview-with-bodhi-sarango/
Info & Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org