“Timeline Trauma Release System ” – In Depth and Facilitating
- A new approach to body-oriented therapy. It is founded on a carefully tested combination of specific breathing patterns with therapeutic conscious movement and dance, specialized touch and bodywork techniques, core tension release exercises, gentle emotional release, self-awareness exercises and meditation practice.
- By deep connected breathing, to charge up the body, activating specific belts of muscular tension and emotional patterns. The sessions are designed in a series to stimulate and rebalance your mind and body from head to toe.
- TTRS is designed to break through the many layers of body armoring, and thus releasing mental, emotional and physiological tension from your body, mind and nervous system.
- TTRS may reduce and clear one’s deeply imprinted primal and societal conditioning.
- TTRS enables you to feel the full range of sensations and emotions available to a human being, while expanding your capacity to support and contain the free flow of life-force energy.
- Somatic Intelligence (SI) and how it connects with IQ and EQ
- Integration Maps
- Bio Dynamic Breathwork, Presopuncture and TRE
- Qigong Medical – Life Force grounding and presence’
- Inner Organs : harmonising 5 Elements – Water, Air, Fire, Metal and Wood
- Hypnotherapy and Timeline Healing – fast release of unconscious layers
- Essential NLP – transformation of Mind-Heart-Body patterns
- Meeting of Karmic and Genetic layers
- Martial Arts: Samurai techniques – intensity with relaxation
- Osho Active Meditations
- Mindfulness – Art of Let Go
In the first stage of our training, participants begin to experience the art of moving deeply into the body, and holding space for themselves and others in trauma release with skill and sensitivity.
During exposure to traumatic events you may lose your connection to feeling and the sense of being grounded. This results in tension, numbness and disconnection from the universal life force energy (Prana or Qi) which when left unaddressed, may cause onset of disease. Re-establishing this sense of connection to self and inner trust is what makes trauma release possible. You will learn to connect with your “felt sense” and to create a “safe container”; a feeling of comfort within your physical body. These tools allow you to feel your fully unrestricted energy flow without being overwhelmed by it. Through personal experience, you begin to gain an understanding of the effects that trauma has on a human being.
Working with breathing techniques, meditation and movement, we begin to unlock and release the tension patterns held in the nervous/muscular systems and fascia. Participants are encouraged to discover and complete their own body’s interrupted “fight or flight” responses and/or to overcome their “frozen & dissociated” states, which result from traumatic events. This supports a deep opening allowing everyone’s true growth and healing potential to manifest.
This opening allows you to develop your sensitivity and intuition which are the primary requirements needed to support yourself and others in a compassionate TTRS session. Through the group processes and individual session exchanges you will establish trust, which is the most valuable quality in a breath and body-oriented trauma release session and key to your healing.
Working closely with each other in a session exchange format, participants will also gain an understanding of how to structure and conduct a TTRS session.
- Experiential TTRS sessions
- TTRS session facilitation techniques
- Cultivating safe space and establishing client/practitioner relationship
- Fundamentals of counselling and coaching
- Anatomy and physiology of breath
- Anatomy and physiology of trauma
- Relevant basic human anatomy
- Releasing body armoring by segments (7 belts of tension: eyes and forehead, throat, shoulders & arms, chest, diaphragm, abdomen, pelvis)
- Customized bodywork and release techniques for each belt of tension
- Utilizing body/personality types according to Wilhelm Reich
- Developing internal & use of external resourcing
- Fundamentals of Somatic Experiencing (body oriented trauma release) including completion of interrupted Fight/Flight or ‘Freezing’ response
- Bodywork and conscious touch techniques
- Preso-pressure points to support energetic release
- Myofascial Unwinding (a connective tissue release modality)
- Core Tension Release Exercises (CTRE) & Trauma Release Exercises (TRE)
- Structuring series of TTRS sessions to fit specific client needs
- Cultivating the inner space required to support TTRS sessions
- Bioenergetics & grounding exercises
- Therapeutic use of sound, music, dance and conscious movement
- Structures and meditations for expanded self-awareness, well-being and intuition
- Guided meditation techniques to support integration of TTRS sessions
- Guided meditation facilitation training
- Creative use of music for TTRS sessions
- Client/Practitioner code of ethics
- Session contraindications
WHAT MAKES MY APPROACH UNIQUE: I treat every participant as a whole, holistically focusing on all areas: the physical, energetic, emotional, mental, genetic and karmic layers; digging to the root of the problem – the reasons for it; the traumas; blockages; illnesses; examining the unconscious, conscious and super-conscious layers of the human psyche.
My approach respects typology and uniqueness of each individual. You will feel a deep change, new insights and new vibration after the first session but to receive the greatest benefit, this holistic approach requires 1 week build-up Training Module .
Module sessions create strong and effective foundation, designed to quickly uncover the main problem areas, deeply heal traumas, and overcome blockages and creating a loving vibe inside and all around you. From there, you can make great breakthroughs to higher awareness needed to activate and realize one’s full potential. Your body, mind and awareness will evolve by this approach well integrated and balanced.
This work restructures at a cellular level, supporting the opening of your spine and ultimately transforms you into being increasingly present and conscious in your life. You open up to acceptance of yourself and others, celebrating life in it’s fullest.”
Recomandation to also read: http://bodhisarango.com/interview-with-bodhi-sarango/
Info & Booking: email@example.com